Brewing loose leaf tea is easy and sustainable with our teapot, a.k.a. forest friendly tea’s best friend!
How to use this Monsoon Tea tea pot:
- Add about 3 grams of loose leaf tea into the filter.
- Add hot water (about 95 Celcius) to the pot and brew 2-3 minutes, depending on the type of tea.
- Take the filter out using its little handle. The detachable filter has a fine mesh to strain the tiniest bits of tea leaves.
- Enjoy your tea!
- (Optional) Show off or quietly admire your beautifully brewed tea with a Monsoon Tea logo on your new favourite tea pot.
- Don’t forget to clean and care for your Monsoon Tea teapot. The glass pot itself is easy to clean and dry as you can detach the lid.